Friday, October 21, 2011

Things to do in the day besides poker......

I'm still not feeling up to playing poker cos of this cold but hopefully should be back to the grind tomorrow.

Been trying to find exciting things to do to pass the time, today I have mostly been betting on ridiculous things I can find.

I started with Brisbane Roar vs Gold Coast United. That's football from Australia, Brisbane won 3-0 so that was a good start.

I then found some womens tennis and bet on there being lots of games in the game and the outsider winning cos she was pretty hot (Dominiki Cubiklova) Google her gents, women ignore this part.

She won after some very unsportmanlike behaviour but it took three sets so I won on that.

Then been betting on some horses and had some winners, then I'd backed a horse in another race and it fell at the first but the site I bet on hadn't suspended the market yet and I managed to lay my bet off with the horsey down! genius.

Nearly 3pm which is when TV gets good, Goldenballs, Bullseye, the chase and then big bang theory.

I really need to get playing poker again. This is such a boring existence.

Add me on twitter. @JazzyJon or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home