Saturday, October 08, 2011

First day results

Well, some people, possibly sarcastically, have requested updates on all stats for every day. If I do this at midnight every day it'll be easier so here we go.

50 of my normal games played today, made $90 profit but in my last set I lost AA v 99, AA v 88, 55 v 44, KQ v K3, 88 v K3 and a few others so not a bad outcome.

Made $250 on the few multis I played today so $346 profit on day one of the new month. Earned just 1000 vpps. I normally earn about 3,500 a day but obviously taken it easy first day back on it.

No pizzas eaten today, did however take Jen out for a Greek meal to celebrate our anniversary even though it was 2 weeks ago.

Feel like I've played pretty well today though so shouldn't be too upset just had an absolute nightmare on my sports betting today, hopefully tomorrow's NFL will be much better!

Gonna watch telly for a bit then probably restart but will update tomorrow.

current stats. Roll = $5,346. Vpps = 1070. Fpps = 14,306.47

Everyone happy?

Didn't think so.

Anyone still awake?

Didn't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard Taylor said...

Always awake :)

Nice results day1, I think hourly would be good post everyday - overall obv, since then it's comparable to a real job. You can set up rakeback in hem so can get the hourly correct

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home