Thursday, October 06, 2011

The start of something big?!

Ok, poker blog is coming back and this time I am gonna actually update this regularly. I know most people won't read it but at least it'll stop me spamming my friends on facebook with tales of every poker game.

I've recently turned pro and am getting used to the swings and the ups and downs.

I mostly play the 50 50 sngs on poker stars. I'm able to play 30 games at once now which enables me to rack up a lot of FPPs and VPPs which can then be exchanged for cash.

Next year I plan on going for supernova elite. Hard to explain this in laymen's terms but basically it's at least $120,000 just in bonuses alone but means playing at least 8 hours a day, 30 tables 5 days a week. It'll be a hard grind but should be worth it!

I'll also be playing multis as and when I can to try and pick up some big scores and I plan on updating this blog regularly with hopefully happy tales.

You'll all be able to share in the ups and downs of a professional poker player by following my blog, all I ask is that if I'm having a downswing please don't ridicule me and never say that poker is a game of luck because I get quite defensive about that!

September's results have been pretty fantastic, made about $9,000 profit plus $6,800 in bonuses so we're well on the way back to where we need to be but I figure I need a $25,000 roll for next years SNE roll so gonna be working very hard for the rest of the year to make sure I get there.

Couple of days off for now just to relax again after the efforts of the previous month.

Hope people enjoy my new blog!

(Jazzy) Jon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL PLAYED DURING SEPTEMBER!

1:15 AM

 
Anonymous Danse said...

Good luck mate....2 days off??? Lucky bas*ard :)

1:16 AM

 
Blogger Richard Taylor said...

Good luck mate, $25k doesnt seem much of a roll for SNE tho, I'd pad it a bit more for sure.

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Jazzy Jon said...

I agree Rich, Ideally I want $50k but doubt I will make that much by January but you never know, also need money to live on.

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home