Friday, October 07, 2011

Back to work

Well I've had a very relaxing 2 days off. Hardly done anything, went the pub Wednesday and got a bit merry which was good.

I've played the occasional multi whilst I've been off and had a 6th in a $13.50 knockout tourney. shoulda won it but KK lost to A6 for massive pot six handed. picked up $120 for it though so not bad for overtime.

Got back down to 50 50s this morning, just had a very quick set of 7x$100 and 4x$60.
Made $150 but don't feel I played especially well, noticed some guy from Vietnam constantly re-raising me but his stats are dire so I'm not overly concerned.

Been sports betting on my break, was going great on the spread betting, had turned a free £100 into £2,700 but things have gone a bit wrong over the last few days and I'm under £2,000 now so need a big England win against France to get me back on track.

Had a look at the two+two poker forums to read about some guy who I play against trying to play 12,000 games this month and make a profit. I told him he had no chance as he wasn't good enough and one of his mates went mental at me. Don't think I like it there but will pop in occasionally to try and find inside info on any of my regular opponents.

The grind will start in earnest today, I should be playing 250 games on days that I play so only being on 11 so far really isn't good enough. I also played a $30 hyper turbo sixpak cos was bored and won it when my QJ flopped quads vs AK sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!!

Will try and update regularly.

Tell your friends. this blog is awful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home