Thursday, October 13, 2011

Absolute nightmare day

Been running so horrendously all day, about 50k chips below ev in the fifty 50 games.

For those who don't really know poker it means I've lost over 50,000 chips in games that I should have won but got unlucky,

Thought I'd try some multis to end the day with, went very deep in 4 only to suffer ridiculous beats in them all, A6 v A3, AJ v KJ then KT v K3, A4 v 45 on A 5 4 flop then JJ into same guys KK, and A7 v 56 on 7 4 2 flop for 8 river.

It's so demoralising when I'm running like this cos I really feel like I'm playing some great poker but I'm only doing well in the $30 games and getting outdrawn in the $60s and $100s.

Been quite a painful day both emotionally and financially so gonna take the weekend off and hopefully come back better for the rest. plus getting pissed Saturday night so Sunday will probably be lost to a hangover.

6:45am now and too annoyed to sleep so watching the liver birds on ukgold. Nerys Hughes was quite fit 40 years ago. The other girl annoys me.

Not a lot else to say right now, going shopping on Saturday cos apparently I need new clothes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dev (free plug below!) said...

i think being up so late has clearly affected your judgement Jon....Nerys Hughes!!1
Ah well mate, we'll have a blast on Sat night mate to make up for it!!

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Jazzy Jon said...

Seriously! She's pretty fit in the liver birds. It's over 40 years old so I wouldn't be interested now but very nice back then!

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Danse said...

You know you have days like these mate..Get your chips in with best hand and you will win more than you lose :)
PMA!!!

1:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home