Sunday, October 09, 2011

Very angry.....

Just had a set where I couldn't have ran any worse.

I must have lost to about 8 three outers at least, probably more, but every time I called with mid ace in blinds and opponent had two joke cards they would always hit.

Lost $450 on the set and only played about 20-25 games.

Gonna give it a break now. Won't put overall results for the day up yet cos will be playing later and hopefully getting a bit back.

Least I have the american football to look forward to in just 3 hours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Taylor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Richard Taylor said...

I think hourly would be good post everyday - overall obv, since then it's comparable to a real job. You can set up rakeback in hem so can get the hourly correct

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home