Monday, October 17, 2011

A life outside of poker

Next year I'll be going for supernova elite as mentioned previously and as most of you will know. Many people have said to me that you can only do this by having absolutely no life but I'm determined to prove that this isn't the case, so instead of a poker update we'll have a social life update today.

Saturday went shopping with Karen and Jen to get me some new clothes. They made me try everything on which really annoyed me cos I just like to pick stuff and buy it but we had a really good time and I managed to get loads of good stuff and only spend about £200.

Wore some of my new clothes out Saturday night, everyone commented on how good I was looking which was nice and we went to town and got smashed in reflex. Was a really good night and was a much needed break.

Sunday I was hungover all day so didn't bother playing as decided it was probably a bad idea, I just watched the american football and went to bed at 11!

Just played 5-a-side and then done the quiz. Because of the timings I have to go straight from footie to the quiz so get changed after footie. Tonight I opened my bag and realised I'd packed two left footed trainers from two different pairs! So had to wear my football boots to the quiz!

Lost badly at both but enjoyed it.

Am gonna get back to poker now, probably play some tournaments tonight whilst watching the Monday night NFL and hopefully will have some happy updates for the morning.

One final thing. Someone has been anonymously posting some rather nasty comments on here. Doesn't bother me as I'll be deleting them all as soon as I notice them and they're from someone clearly very jealous that I made $15,000 in September. They don't get how hard I had to work for that but whatever. If you don't wanna read my blog, then don't. If you wanna insult me then I'm sure you can do it in person or on the phone and I'll gladly answer any of your questions then. But cowardly anonymous posts?! Really?!

I shan't touch on that matter again in here anyway as this is a happy blog full of rainbows and sunshines.

Oh, fun website of the day, google 'I love every kind of cat' Very catchy song!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lil sis said...

I can't hug every cat!! Waaaaaa

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home