Monday, October 31, 2011

Insomnia returns......

Arghhhhhhhh,

I went to bed over 2 hours ago, lay there not being able to sleep so decided to get up and I still feel totally wide awake!

I dunno what's up with me. I had an entire day off on Sunday after the big win, went for lunch at spoons with Jen and then watched the american football. Today I did nothing in the day at all, didn't wake up til 2pm which could explain why I'm so awake.

All I did was played footie at 9pm, we lost 5-3 but it was our best performance of the season, I got my first goal of the season after 6 games! good goal as well, nice half volley, also made the second goal. From my winnings on Saturday I've decided to treat the team to a new kit, aren't I good! But to keep in the tradition of forgetting stuff I managed to leave my wallet at home so couldn't pay for footie and then couldn't pay for drinks at the quiz afterwards, quite embarrassing really.

Eugene was on top form tonight at the quiz, for some reason he told me he's going to remove my penis, I'm not sure what happened there. He doesn't like us having fun at the quiz, we changed our team name tonight and he still read out the old name.

We would have won had Aaron and I got there on time but footie kicked off late so we missed the general knowledge round, Chris showed us the ones they missed and I knew enough that we would have won, but we came 4th in a clever people quiz so we're happy.

I tried to play some poker tournaments tonight, waste of time and money, since my big win I've ran so so badly, played a $100 tournament and lost JJ v A8 AA v KQ and AJ v A8! Managed to final table bubble a $55 tournament by running 2nd nut flush into nut flush and then TT into QQ in consecutive hands!

Lost around $150 on the night which isn't a disaster but being a perfectionist I wanna win money every night.

I've taken on a silly bet with a friend, originally the bet would be that I couldn't win 7 multi tournaments with 100+ runners in a week but I thought that was pretty impossible so the bet is that I can play 700 of my fifty 50 games in a week (no problem, I can do 200 a day) AND maintain a 10% roi. This will not be easy at all as the games are harder than they used to be but I'm gonna give it a crack and will put daily updates on games played, profit and ROI.

Originally the bet was meant to start on Monday but seeing as I didn't play any games yesterday I'm sure he won't mind if it starts on Tuesday.

Don't think I've got much more to add right now, if you read my blog and feel like you wanna comment on it then please do so, I'm also after more twitter followers @JazzyJon so if you know anyone who might wanna follow me then give them the details. I crave attention!!!

Goodnight (hopefully) all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lil sis said...

Your past participles are appalling. I've run or I ran. Not I've ran.

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home