Thursday, February 23, 2012

Superb couple of days!!

Wow, what a few days I've had.

I made a few slight adjustments to my game in the normal fifty 50s and it seems to have made a massive difference, up around $5k just from these games in the past couple of days and feel like everything is finally clicking into place properly.

Not gonna go into any detail about what I've tweaked just in case any of my opponents to check my blog for info.

I also entered a load of multis this morning as I woke up wide awake at 7am. Did well in quite a few, came 5th in a $51 hyper turbo and won an 18 man $60 game. Then went deep in a $3 rebuy tournament (rebuy means if you lose all your chips in first hour you can buy more to keep playing)

I wasn't really paying any attention to it until it was my final game going and I was chip leader with about 30 left from over 1,000. From that point on there was only gonna be one winner. When we got to the final table some players wanted to discuss a deal. First place was $2,700 and I said I'd only deal if I got $2,500 so we played on and I won fairly comfortably. my 4th biggest online win on Pokerstars so a nice start to the day and I got a decent withdrawal out of it.

Played 300 of my normal games since and made another $1000 but the final session I played dreadfully, probably cos so tired but I'm back in insomnia mood which isn't good, especially as I start with the personal trainer tomorrow.

So I'm now around $5,000 up for the year at the games plus my bonuses so everything looks totally back on track!

Nothing else interesting has really happened, I'll hopefully still be able to play after going the personal trainers tomorrow.

Saw some friends last night and we discussed whether I could get my mouse hand insured in case anything happened to it meaning I couldn't play poker anymore. Anyone know if that's possible?

Oh. I believe someone is trying to hack my account! Someone in Mexico tried to get into my facebook page which might be where it all stars so I've changed all passwords and sorted out a security token on pokerstars making it impossible for anyone but me to log in.

Good job Facebook caught it or the first I'd have known was logging in to an empty account!

Right that's all for now. gotta play a lot this weekend but I have a lot of stuff on but I'll see what I can do.

Good luck all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home