Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Supernova acheived for 2012....

Hooray, I've hit supernova for 2012 already, last year it took me til May, this year I've done it in little over 3 weeks. I'd hoped to do it by the 20th though so I am a touch behind schedule but it's been a tough month with that hideous downswing.

The good news is I've been doing pretty well as well. Since ditching the $200s I've been making profit almost every set, last night's session ran horribly but got that back just now. Ran horribly again though and made profit so I really think I've got this all cracked again now and hoping to press on from here!

Couple of my opponents have been annoying me, one, Kizk_ from Portugal always likes to have a go at me so I challenged him to a $20k bet on who makes more money this year. He's gone quiet since. Another one has always been the luckiest player on the site, when that run ends he's gonna lose a fortune though so just can't wait for that, just hope I pick up the pieces! haha I'm evil really!

Lost at footie again last night and the quiz was a bit shit. Got in a row with the idiot quiz master when he asked the question, 'Who is the Greek God of love' We correctly put Eros but he had Aphrodite down as the answer which is the Greek Goddess of love. He got even more annoying after that. Ah well. we came 5th.

Farmers quiz tonight, going for 4 wins out of 4 for 2012.

At the end of this month I'll post up all my profits and vpps etc for 2012 and also my projected earnings for the year based on how January has gone. It's looking quite exciting though!

Hope everyone is happy :)

Jon

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Taylor said...

Top stuff jazzy, so fast to have made it already I'm impressed.
Played a few with you again today, u play diff to every reg I noticed, SLAG lol.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Jazzy Jon said...

Cheers Rich, In what way do I play differently to everyone else? Something is clearly working but I never really know what! hah

It's great to make SN so quick but I had hoped to do it by around the 19th. Gotta try and get to 165k vpps in Jan to be on course for the 2m vpps this year. 61k in 7 days, hmm, seems very unlikely.

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home