Monday, January 09, 2012

Down for the first time this year!

What a horrible weekend.

I am now officially down for the year, only about $200 and I've made nearly $3000 in bonuses so really I'm up around $2,800 but in terms of actual profit at the games I'm losing.

Most of this is due to running horribly in the $200 games. I'm actually ranked number 2 in the world for the $60s and $100s but I'm just struggling in the $200s. I don't think they're unbeatable I think I've just run really badly in them and also been pretty card dead in them so it's definitely no major concern just yet. What is a concern is that my sleep pattern is messed up again. I really can't get to sleep before around 7am and I really need to be up for 12 to start playing again so I think I might just try and stay up now and see how I do in the afternoon session tomorrow.

Done two quizzes this week and didn't do very well in either so hopefully we can win the farmers quiz tomorrow. Lost at footie tonight, 5-0. Awful result but such an even game. We just couldn't score and they just couldn't miss. Still always next week.

Not a lot of good news so far but I did get my grandmother's clock restored and that's up and chiming in the lounge.

Nothing else really happened this weekend, hmm this sounds a tad depressing really doesn't it. Well don't worry I'm happy and enjoying the poker a lot more than last year and am still easily on course to smash supernova elite, I've already made about 11% of all the points I made last year and we're only 9 days old!

Oh, he doesn't read this blog but an old poker friend from the betfair days won the World Poker tour Dublin over the weekend picking up $280,000 for his trouble so congrats to Dave 'Dubai' Shallow. Hopefully some day I'll get a win like that!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying 2012.

Will update in a few days once back on top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home