Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Funny multi win last night...

Took yesterday off, fancied a break after all the grinding of the past few days but felt like having a multi table tournament session which started around 11:30pm.

Had a load of games looking good but they all seemed to fall by the wayside to daft beats and come about 6am I just had one game left a $4 rebuy. Not the best but it had a $1,300 first prize and $900 for 2nd which would put me level for the session.

Was chip leader for a while then took a nasty beat with 99 v A5 but got into a conversation with two people at my table about being pro. Some other people must have been reading this too because as soon as the final table started I was getting a whole world of abuse!!

It seemed there was a Colombian guy on the final table and he had about 6 friends watching, all talking in Spanish and abusing me non stop. They were also trying to tell the other players how to play me, saying I always folded when someone came over the top of my raises. I called the moderators who did nothing and so the abuse continued.

We were down to 5 and I'd gone from chip leader to last place due to having no cards and every raise getting reraised. And then the magic happened.

I stole a few blinds and made some reshoves that went uncalled. Then weakest player limped and I had AK so shoved from the button. The SB called (this was the Colombian with all the friends annoying me) with AQ, I held and was back up to chip leader.

I then got a bit cocky with the morons on the rail, typed in 'CAN YOU HEAR THE RAIL SING, NO! NO! CAN YOU HEAR THE RAIL SING, I CAN'T HEAR AN EFFING THING!' They went quiet for a bit and then I hit two pair and lost to a set to go back in trouble and they were all screaming at me again.

New chip leader was raising loads so I kept reshoving him and he folded mostly then one time decided to call with JTo and my KQ held to go back to chip leader.

I started to dominate at this point and the morons on the rail went quieter. I then took someone out with KQ v A5, I rivered a flush. This was the guy who's A5 had beaten my 99 earlier so was really nice to knock him out. I had to call his shove as he was pretty short and I'd raised quite a bit and I was now a big chip leader.

I raised soon after with QJs and the Colombian with all the friends went all in with 99. It wasn't much more to call so I did and I rivered a flush to take him out. I was a bit of a dick here and said something like 'I had nothing against you but your friends are all utter idiots so I take great pleasure in knocking you out the game'.

After that it was obvious there would only be one winner. The rail went silent and JazzyFek3000 took down another multi.

It was my 9th highest single game score on poker stars but I didn't enjoy it much due to all the abuse I was getting from the rail so I emailed the VIP team and they banned all their chat!

funs!

I had my first assessment with the personal trainer today, just testing my flexibility and making sure everything works! We start properly on Friday!

Had pancakes for tea tonight, well a very close approximation to pancakes anyway.

Getting back to the SNG grind tonight, shame cos I really enjoy the tournaments, speak to you all soon

Jon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

Here is my web blog: http://cedarfinance.com/

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home